Feb 11, 2010

"IF YOU ONLY DO WHAT YOU KNOW YOU CAN DO, YOU NEVER DO VERY MUCH"

What is inspiration?

To most of us, it’s what takes the alright and makes it great. It’s what pulls us out of our typical little box and finds the most amazing things in the world and shows us what is possible - !

I've often found myself staring at blank screen, hoping for magic to come to my rescue and create greatness out of nothing. Alas, as with many of you out there I frequently need to get inspired. As Eleanor Roosevelt once said,” The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams” and without sounding like I’m lecturing, but heck we all need to start following our dreams right?

So here it is. My very own inspiration blog; where I’ll be following my dreams and looking out for things that get my mind going places it’s never thought of going.

Bon Aventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails