Mar 11, 2010

Chloe F.W 2010

I can't ignore it anymore.
I just have to say it.

I love love love Chloé FW 2010. After being completely bored and underwhelmed with most shows this season, I am finally able to say that there is one show that has taken my heart.  Stella, you were great, but nothing compares to those fantastic furs, the fringe, and do I dare say it? THOSE MOON BOOTS. yes those damn moon boots, who on anyone else would have been laughable, but Hannah, you've pulled it off.

Take a look (click on imgs to enlarge):

first set of pics from style.com second set from weheartit.com




There was so much minimalism this year (esp in NY) that this was a breath of fresh air. Don't get me wrong, I did love some of the simpler, to-the-point shows, but my heart still loves the leathers, furs, and sweater fabrics...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails