Mar 31, 2010

SPRING THINKING

To celebrate the upcoming warm weather I thought I would put together a little inspirational shopping list together. Unfortunately, I think I'll still have to wait a little while longer before the weather is nice enough to seriously think about wearing anything like this out. And yes, that is a Proenza purse, and no I can't afford anything like that but it's still nice to think that one day I will, and that this is nothing but forward thinking.  
  1. Proenza Schouler  PS1-J Mini Satchel w/Detach Pkt. $ 1,785.00 (oof!)
  2. Sundays Best  0103 Friendship Knot Necklace $ 175.00
  3. Top Shop Spot Bubble Sleeve Tea Dress £ 45.00
  4. Top Shop Vintage Lace Tights £ 12.00
  5. Swedish Hasbeens 431 Slip-In Super High $ 210.00
xx!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails