Apr 9, 2010

I'M BREATHING SO I'M LUCKY




This week has been one of those that have really kicked me around. One of those that I have to force myself to think that I am lucky just to be around and to have a choice in what I do even if sometimes I think I don't. I'm lucky - so lucky.

These days remind me of this "Grasping Opportunity" quote from Thomas S. Monson that I read earlier.
I've tried to make every day count by keeping busy or keeping creative. I'm lucky to be able to work on projects I love.  This blog for example has been a great outlet for me to get inspired and to think outside of the box that most of us find ourselves in so often.
"Sometimes we let our thoughts of tomorrow take up too much of today. Daydreaming of the past and longing for the future may provide comfort but will not take the place of living in the present. This is the day of our opportunity, and we must grasp it."

 
Anyways. I thank anyone who reads this. I do this mostly for me, but if you have found yourself reading through my posts, well I hope you enjoy!
 
lots of love,
 
♥ n

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails