Jul 31, 2010

MAX AND MARGAUX

I love the idea of weddings - celebrating love and sharing it with those you care about. It's a lovely idea and although I can't see myself walking down the aisle anytime too soon, I still love too look around and get inspired at how some celebrate being in love. There are some great companies out there who have fantastic ideas.

Unfortunately weddings are a huge business and the industry loves to take advantage of something that should be so intimate. There are ultimately too many monster brides who think their weddings should be a monstrous affair that is only better if loads of money is involved. I never understood how anyone would want the Big White Wedding full of people you don't know and involving stress and debt that follows you for a good time after. Seriously there are some tacky weddings taking place as we speak.

Now what I'm trying to get to is, well, Max and Margaux's wedding. It was featured (in 5 parts!) on Once Wed ( pls take a look - even if you never plan on getting married. It's full of great creative how-tos and DIYs)

I can't even get over how beautiful this wedding and celebration was. so jealous... oye.

Oh, and on top of this, Max Wanger is an amazing photographer and I would urge you to take a look at his wedding photos. There is too much goodness in this world!




All pictures from here, here, here, and here

Max, Margaux, & The Marvelows from Shark Pig on Vimeo.







Amazing, yes???  xx!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails