Mar 27, 2011

THE COVETEUR

 
 
(Chris Benz's Studio: Teen Vogue x The Coveteur  from here.)

 

(Pamela Love's Studio: Teen Vogue x The Coveteur from here.)


I've been a huge fan of The Coveteur since it's very beginnings when my friend Elizabeth introduced me to the website a few months ago. And funny enough, that's exactly how old the now crazy-popular site is.  I'm not surprised though, their amazing eye for colour and texture mixed with fantastic styling and that oh-so-wonderful ability to give us all a little sneak peek into the most coveted wardrobes and spaces out there is a serious pop culture combo that was a set to explode. The best part? They update their site pretty much every day, so it's an addiction that can easily top my blog routine every morning.


xx!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails