Mar 30, 2011

FREAKS AND GEEKS

photos from here.

I'm not sure what it is about coming-of-age high school dramas that get me, 'cause seriously I've been into all of them (hello, My-So-Called Life? Dawson's Creek? Boy Meets World? ) I loved them...  Maybe it's all that teen angst? The awkward relationships?  And it totally doesn't help that the pretty boy was always the one with the bad grades and family issues. ohhh dear I love those boys.

I recently watched all 18 episodes of the now Cult-Fave Freaks and Geeks and it makes me wish it hadn't been cut so short, because this show, on top of having the best actors/characters, was seriously ridiculously good.

Someone please get rid of those jersey people and get this show back on the air! ha...


xx!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails