Apr 2, 2011

Kale Ceasar Salad with Edamame and Garlic Croutons

 

I've been trying to find tasty recipes to integrate into my dangerously awful buffet-style diet (seriously, this winter has seen too many pounds added to my waist ughhhh) Summer's a comin' and I need to get back into dress and high-waisted denim shape ('cause they ain't all that appealing to look at on a bigger lady right?)

Made this salad for dinner tonight. It's based on the Tartine Cookbook Ceasar Salad recipe that I've done a few times now. Super healthy and suuuuper delicious.  And not the kind of yummy healthy that really doesn't even taste all that yummy.

If you plan on trying it out, I suggest using a bit of the dressing on the croutons to give them that extra zip, as well as reducing the olive oil by half like the link suggests.

Happy Eating! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails