Apr 6, 2011

Spring Into Summer Mix

(haha hispter triangles!)

So spring is apparently here but it seems to be getting colder instead of warmer and unless this trend changes I'll have to find new accomodations in a warmer climate. Following in this month's slow and steady pace, I present to you my getting-into-spring/summer-music-mix... a mouthful but hopefully it'll keep me from turning to the drink to keep civil. 

Find the playlist here: Spring Into Summer. (You can play it on the player below if you prefer as well)

  • Wolf Gang - Lions in Cages
  • The Weeknd - Wicked Games
  • Thao & Mirah - Eleven ( ft. tUnE-YaRds )
  • Neon Indian - Psychic Chasms (Brahms Remix)
  • Lykke Li - I Follow Rivers (Live at Le Poisson Rouge, NYC)
  • Foxes In Fiction - 'School Night'
  • Efterklang Modern - Drift 
  • Dirty Gold - California Sunrise
  • Braids- Glass Deers (Teen Daze Remix)
  • Blackbird Blackbird - Hawaii (Niva remix)
  • Bat For Lashes - Daniel (Uck, it's been around for a while but I love love this song. The original one doesn't work so I present to you the Abstrakt Audio Remix!) 
  • Band Of Horses - The Funeral (another oldie but goodie... I can't ever seem to erase this from my ipod)


Music


xx!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails