May 6, 2011

Most-Wanted




Happy Friday babes, hope you're all having a good one.  Weekend's around the corner and I'm counting the minutes!  I was going through my pinterest and fell right back in love with some of the housewares I had pinned months ago... Here are a few that I would love to grab for my little nest:
  1. Bells // I'm not sure where to find these specific ones, but I've found lots on ebay that look just like them.
  2. Diptyque Candles // Bigelow Chemists 
  3. Feather Pillow // Jayson Home & Garden
  4. Soul Birds // Sanna Annukka (These have such a lovely story behind them too).
  5. Leather Chair // Amazing Living
  6. Jaquard Wall Hanging // Vintage (not for sale... )
  7. Vintage Demijohn Bottles // Jayson Home & Garden
Do you have anything on your most-wanted? I could still use a few prints, and a bit more organization too, but that'll be for another weekend I suppose, haha.


I'm also planning on having a nice brunch with my friend Elizabeth, and do a bit of window shopping. On Sunday I have to crack down and spend a good chunk of the day working on a few projects for friends that I haven't been able to tackle until now. 


I'm also hoping to get my hands on Tina Fey's new book Bossypants, I've been reading the most hilarious quotes from it and can't wait to read more. I found her "A Mother’s Prayer for Her Child" via Melanie and had a few good chuckles over it, make sure to take a look!

xx!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails